Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Bootcamp
Scholarship of Teaching & Learning (SoTL) Bootcamp
Thursday, November 3, 2022 & Thursday, November 10, 2022
2-half days (12:00 – 3:00 PM-Eastern Time)
Designed by the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy’s Center for Innovative Pharmacy Education and Research’s (CIPhER) world-renowned faculty educators, the SoTL Bootcamp is designed to aid health science educators in increasing scholarly productivity though SoTL and improving their teaching through systematic evaluation, analysis, and dissemination.
Hands-on. Interactive. Intensive.
Novice and Experienced Educators and Individuals will gain
- Increased knowledge and skill in designing and implementing SoTL
- Developed plan to apply SoTL in current teaching environments
- Improved teaching and student learning
- Developed plan to increase scholarly productivity
$149 per person
Subject: Scholarship of Teaching & Learning
Institution: UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy
Program Type: Synchronous, virtual
Curriculum: 4 sessions presented over 2-half days
Options: 30- to 60-minute consults
Total Hours: 8 hrs (6 for sessions and 2 for advance work)
Completion: Attend 4 required sessions
Credits: 8 CE credits (*See ACPE disclaimer below)
Certificate: Provided electronically upon completion of requirements
Meet our renowned faculty educators
Clinical Professor and Faculty Fellow (CIPhER)
Adam Persky, Ph.D., has multiple teaching awards and was named an Atlantic Coast Conference Teaching Scholar and a Distinguished Teaching Scholar by the AACP.
Associate Professor and Director, Center for Innovative Pharmacy Education and Research (CIPhER)
Jacqui McLaughlin, Ph.D., has published more than 100 peer-reviewed education articles spanning a wide range of teaching and learning topics.
* The University Of North Carolina Eshelman School Of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. ACPE program 0046-9999-22-092-L04-P provides 11.25 contact hour of continuing pharmacy education credit. To receive CE credit, participants must complete all modules and the program evaluation (instructions to be emailed after completion of all modules). Statements of credit can be viewed and printed in CPE Monitor in approximately 2 to 3 weeks. **No partial credit will be available**
Share with a colleague