Advancement and Alumni Affairs
The UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Office of Advancement and Alumni Relations works to build strong relationships between the School and its alumni, students, faculty and staff, donors, friends, and corporate partners to advance the strategic initiatives of the School and to ensure its continued growth and sustainability. We maintain communication and relationships with graduates and former students by developing and planning events and promoting affinity programs for the School’s alumni.
The UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Foundation’s mission is to foster and promote the profession of pharmacy and pharmaceutical education and research by securing and stewarding financial resources to support the mission of the School by:
- Providing financial support to faculty and staff of the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy.
- Extending scholarships to deserving students.
- Increasing financial support for the graduate program.
- Delivering funds for needed capital improvements.
- Identifying and attracting investment in public-private partnerships that accelerate change in pharmacy and pharmaceutical education, research and healthcare worldwide.
Senior Director of Donor Relations and Revenue Management
Director of Industry and Foundation Relations for Pharmaceutical Sciences
|Office of Advancement and Alumni Affairs
UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy
194 Finley Golf Course Rd., Suite 106 Chapel Hill, NC 27517
919.966.1929 (p) 919.843.9758 (f)