Offices, Divisions and Units
The Office of the Dean oversees all administrative, business, research, and academic functions of the School.
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmacoengineering and Molecular Pharmaceutics
- Pharmacotherapy and Experimental Therapeutics
- Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy
- Practice Advancement and Clinical Education
Research and Graduate Education
The Office of Research and Graduate Education coordinates the four divisions involved in research and the PhD program.
The Office of Advancement and Alumni Affairs raises money to support the School’s programs and initiatives and maintains ties with the School’s alumni.
The Office of Global Engagement facilitates the School’s development of global initiatives to address unmet needs in human health nationally and internationally.
The Eshelman Institute for Innovation accelerates the creation and development of ideas leading to discoveries and transformative changes in education, research, and health care.
The Office of Professional Education coordinates the doctor of pharmacy program.
- Office of Curricular and Student Affairs
- Experiential Education
Organizational Effectiveness, Planning and Assessment (OE)—Oversees strategic planning, assessment, and quality improvement efforts for the School.