Interested applicants will need to apply through the University of North Carolina Graduate School to be enrolled in the MPS in Regulatory Science program. Detailed instructions can be found here.
- Complete a Graduate School application for admission here
- Create an online account or log in
- Choose to start a new application
- Select an application type:
- Graduate – Degree Seeking
- Choose to “Open Application”
- Select a major:
- Regulatory Science
- Select a degree:
- Master of Professional Science
- Choose “No” when asked if you are applying for a dual degree
- Follow instructions to complete application
Deadline to apply for Fall 2023 is June 13, 2023.
Funding Opportunities and Resources
You may complete the FAFSA application as soon as it becomes available for the year you wish to enter. You are not required to have an admission decision before completing this application. The priority deadline is March 1 of the year you wish to enroll.
Visit the website of the Office of Scholarships and Student Aid for more information.
- UNC Graduate Funding Information Center
- How to Win a Graduate Fellowship, by Michael Kiparsky
- ScienceCareersFunding: funding information geared specifical for graduate and undergraduate students, affiliated with Science‘s Next Wave.
- Pivot-COS (formerly Community of Science): funding searches and email notification service, networking, online CV function
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant offers research funds for conducting dissertation research.