Rebecca Grandy, Pharm.D., practices at the MAHEC Family Health Center providing chronic disease state management, annual wellness visits and Coumadin management. She also serves as a faculty mentor and preceptor for the rural health curriculum on the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy satellite campus in Asheville. She is board certified in ambulatory care pharmacy by the Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties. Her research interests include the role of pharmacists in primary care, rural health and underserved populations.
- Stump AL, Meadowcraft LM, Grandy RH, Williams CR, Scott MA*. Reimbursement for Pharmacist Services in Ambulatory Care. In: ACCP Ambulatory Care Survival Guide. 3rd Edition. In press, 2012 (accepted for publication June 2012, 13 pages).
- Selinger RH*, Grandy R*, Scott MA, Ransom M, Williams C et al. Improving care for Medicare Part D patients in the ambulatory care setting: a HRSA Collaborative. American Pharmacists Association Annual Meeting. Washington, DC. March 2010.
- Smith B, Grandy R*, Mantiply-Clark K, et al. Evaluating Medication Reconciliation in Older Adults During Transitions in Care. American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Midyear Clinical Meeting. Las Vegas, Nevada. December 2009.
- Doctor of Pharmacy at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy
- Completed an ASHP-accredited PGY1 residency with a focus in ambulatory care at Mission Hospital and the Mountain Area Health Education Center in Asheville, NC