Katie Morgan, Pharm.D., is an Oncology Clinical specialist practicing in inpatient medical oncology at the North Carolina Cancer Hospital. She received her Doctor of Pharmacy from the UNC Eshelman School of pharmacy. Morgan also completed both PGY1/PGY2 residencies at the UNC Medical Center. Morgan is also a clinical assistant professor in the division of Practice Advancement and Clinical Education.
Adherence of oral chemotherapy agents, management of toxicities associated with cancer directed therapy
- Morgan KP*, Muluneh B, Deal A, Burgess HC, Schneider M, Poppe L. Evaluation of an institutional specialty pharmacy’s impact on adherence to oral chemotherapy. Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association 10th Annual Conference; 2014 March 26-30; New Orleans, LA.
- Morgan KP*, Wind L, Walko C, Buie L, Grilley-Olson J, Snavely A, Weiss J. Retrospective assessment of the rates of renal toxicity in cancer patients receiving cisplatin with and without mannitol. South Eastern Residency Conference, Platform Presentation; 2013 April 24-26; Athens, GA.
- B.A. Communications: University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2006
- Pharm.D., University of North Carolina Eshelman School of Pharmacy, 2012
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency University of North Carolina Medical Center, 2012
- PGY2 Oncology Pharmacy Residency University of North Carolina Medical Center, 2013
- Board Certification in Oncology Pharmacy, 2014