For the Media
We are happy to help members of the media by connecting them with our faculty members who are experts on pharmacy practice and pharmaceutical care, drug therapy, drug development, and health-care policy.
Read about the work of some of our most active faculty in our faculty spotlights.
You can find all our faculty listed in our faculty directory.
For the School
The Communications Office is responsible for
- the School's logo and enforcement of the University's graphic identity,
- responding to and assisting members of the media,
- all press releases, which must be produced or approved by the director of communications,
- reviewing School publications and display advertising to ensure quality, professionalism, and adherence to University standards, and
- overseeing the School's Web site.
For Staff and Faculty
Style Guide for the School of Pharmacy—How to write right.
Logo Policy—Using the School logo and the University's graphic identity system
Branding and visual identity guidelines—A link to the University's guidelines for using the Carolina brand