UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Foundation
The UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Foundation was established in December 1946 to support the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy. The Foundation secures financial resources for the betterment of the School in its quest to transform the teaching and learning of pharmacy.
The Foundation fosters and promotes the profession of pharmacy and pharmaceutical education and research exclusively at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy by securing and stewarding financial resources to support the mission of the School.
- Provide support to faculty and staff of the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy.
- Extend scholarships to deserving students.
- Promote support for the graduate program.
- Deliver needed capital improvements.
- Identify and attract investment in public-private partnerships that accelerate change in pharmacy and pharmaceutical education, research and healthcare worldwide.
UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Foundation Board of Directors
July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018
Chair Gary Bowman (’84 B.S. Pharm.)
Vice Chair Reid Saleeby (’86 B.S. Pharm.)
Treasurer Chris L. Woody
Secretary Sarah Cobb (’84 B.S. Pharm.)
Aaron Wright (’97 B.S. Pharm.)
H. Gray Hutchison Jr.
Steve McCombs (’74 B.S. Pharm.)
Judy Atkins (’80 B.S. Pharm., ’91 M.S. Pharm., ’99 Pharm.D.)
Rob Barrett (’05 Ph.D.)
Laura Bonifacio (’05 Pharm.D., ’10 Ph.D.)
Jan Burrus (’84 B.S. Pharm.)
Jennifer Buxton (’03 Pharm.D.)
Rachel Couchenour (’94 B.S. Pharm.)
Janet Edwards (’95 B.S. Pharm.)
Dan Hardy Jr. (’82 B.S. Pharm.)
W. Keith Elmore (’72 B.S. Pharm.)
Neal Fowler (’84 B.S. Pharm.)
Dianne Kapherr (’84 B.S. Pharm.)
Alan Knight (’81 B.S. Pharm.)
Gene Minton (’75 B.S. Pharm.)
Jivan Moaddeb (’10 Pharm.D.)
David Smithwick (’91 B.S. Pharm.)
Tab Lee Waldrop (’84 B.S. Pharm.)