Chemical Biology Merit Fellowship
This fellowship provides an annual award of $2,000 and will be awarded to applicants according to the following criteria:
- Have achieved a grade point average of 3.6 or greater at a highly competitive undergraduate institution
- Have achieved GRE scores in the upper 30 percent
- Are seriously considering offers of admission to competitive, top tier, peer graduate programs
- Have high potential to successfully secure extramural fellowship support in subsequent years
- Intend to remain in the United States upon graduation and pursue a major influence on the advancement of health care
There is no special application process for this fellowship. Awardees will be selected based on their overall application for admission and participation in the recruitment process.