How to Apply
Please Contact Kirsten Leysieffer at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application package.
List of requirements for candidates:
- Cover letter
- Research interests statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Career Goals
Diversity and Inclusion
The UNC-Duke Collaborative Clinical Pharmacology Training program, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Duke University are equal opportunity educational institutions, are committed to the principle of diversity and are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
The UNC-Duke Collaborative Clinical Pharmacology Training Program is committed to providing reasonable accommodations. Individuals with disabilities seeking additional information about services available on the UNC and Duke campuses may visit these sites:
- UNC Accessibility Resources and Services (https://accessibility.unc.edu/)
- UNC Equal Opportunity and Compliance Office, which administers the ADA program for faculty and staff (http://eoc.unc.edu/)
Duke Disability Management System (http://access.duke.edu/index.php)
The School’s Diversity statement can be found here (https://pharmacy.unc.edu/about/our-diversity/)