Jackie Zeeman, Pharm.D.
323 Beard Hall, , CB# 7574, Chapel Hill, NC, 27599
Jackie Zeeman, Pharm.D., is a clinical assistant professor in the Division of Practice Advancement and Clinical Education (PACE) and an assistant director in the Office of Strategic Planning and Assessment (OSPA) at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy. She received her bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Wake Forest University and her Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy. After earning her Pharm.D., Zeeman completed a pharmacy practice residency at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital and the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) College of Pharmacy. She then completed a two-year postdoctoral fellowship in the Assessment of Student Learning and the Scholarship of Education at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy while maintaining a part-time pediatric clinical pharmacy practice at Duke University Children’s Hospital.
Zeeman is a member of numerous professional pharmacy organizations and remains actively involved in the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP), having been appointed to multiple standing committees, including Student Affairs and Professional Affairs, and she contributes to the Assessment Special Interest Group.
- Assessment of Student Learning and the Scholarship of Education Fellowship, UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy
- Teaching and Learning Certificate Program, Concentration in Pharmacy Education, the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) College of Pharmacy
- ASHP Accredited Postgraduate Year-1 (PGY1) Pharmacy Practice Residency, Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital and UTHSC College of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD), UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Wake Forest University