Mary McClurg, Pharm.D., M.H.S.
Executive Vice Dean-Chief Academic Officer
Beard Hall, Room 100H, 301 Pharmacy Lane, CB# 7355, Chapel Hill, NC, 27599-7355
Mary Roth McClurg, Pharm.D., MHS, is Professor and Executive Vice Dean-Chief Academic Officer at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy. Roth McClurg practiced for 12 years as a clinical pharmacist in primary care practice within the VA Health System and in the interdisciplinary geriatric clinic within the Department of Geriatrics at UNC Healthcare, providing direct patient care as part of an interprofessional care team. Roth McClurg has focused her research efforts on advancing comprehensive medication management and the role of the clinical pharmacist as an integral member of the primary care team, with the goal of optimizing medication use and improving care in patients with multiple chronic diseases. Roth McClurg is a fellow of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy.
- Assessment of student learning
- Organizational outcomes and program evaluation
Health Services Research
- Transforming medication management in the medical home
- Establishing a consistent approach to providing comprehensive medication management in the delivery of team-based, patient-centered primary care
- Value-based payment reform
- Bachelor of Science Pharmacy and Doctor of Pharmacy (1994), Saint Louis College of Pharmacy
- Clinical Pharmacy Practice and Education Residency (1994-1995), St. Louis College of Pharmacy and John Cochran VA Medical Center
- Masters of Health Science in Clinical Research (2002), Duke University School of Medicine
- North Carolina License 14214
Mary McClurg News