Greene Shepherd, Pharm.D.
Director of Professional Education, Asheville Campus
Vice Chair, PACE
1 University Heights, 114 Karpen Hall CPO #2125, , Asheville, NC, 28804
Greene Shepherd, Pharm.D., is a clinical professor at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy. He holds a bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Appalachian State University, Doctor of Pharmacy from Campbell University and completed a fellowship in clinical toxicology at the University of Maryland.
Shepherd is a diplomate of the American Board of Applied Toxicology and a fellow of the American Academy of Clinical Toxicology. He has authored numerous journal articles and textbook chapters relating to clinical toxicology, emergency medicine, and disaster preparedness.
- BS in Chemistry, Appalachian State University
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Campbell University
- Fellowship in Clinical Toxicology, University of Maryland
- Diplomate of the American Board of Applied Toxicology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Clinical Toxicology
- Licensed pharmacist in North Carolina