Amanda C Savage, Pharm.D.
One University Heights, Karpen 114H, CB# 2125, Asheville, NC, 28804
After receiving her Pharm.D. from the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy in 2003, Amanda Savage spent the first 13 years of her career as a community practice pharmacist in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina. She joined the School of Pharmacy as a part-time clinical instructor based on the Asheville campus in May 2014. In May 2015 she joined the faculty full-time. As a clinical assistant professor, her efforts have been focused on teaching within the patient care skills laboratory courses. Her interest includes course coordination and development, objective structured clinical exams (OSCEs), and small group facilitation. She is a faculty fellow in the Center for Innovative Pharmacy Education & Research (CIPhER).
- Pharm.D., University of North Carolina, UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy
- APhA Certificate Training – Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery
- Professional Compounding Centers of America – Primary Compounding Training
- APhA Certificate Training – The Pharmacist and Patient-Centered Diabetes Care
- APhA Certificate Training – Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services
- APhA Certificate Training – Delivering Medication Therapy MTM Services Faculty Training Program