Download Our Guide to Earning Your Doctor of Pharmacy Degree
At the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy, everything we do begins and ends with a patient in mind. In this guide, you’ll learn about:
- Our Pharm.D. program and how we’re preparing the next generation of health care leaders.
- Our unique joint Pharm.D./M.B.A. and Pharm.D./M.P.H. programs.
- Our two distinctive campuses in Chapel Hill and Asheville.
- Global immersion experiences which offer our students the ability to gain exposure to patient care in different health systems around the world.
- Information on the career U.S. News & World Report ranked one of the best careers of 2017.
Are You Ready?
Our Office of Curricular and Student Affairs and offer opportunities to help you learn about our programs and become a stronger applicant for pharmacy school. and Diversity