Faculty Activity Reporting
The Office of Strategic Planning and Assessment oversees the School’s Faculty Activity Reporting process, which is part of the School’s Annual Faculty Merit and Impact Review Process. All full-time faculty members are asked to complete an. This information is used by department chairs in the faculty member’s annual review. Also, throughout the year, data collected from the Annual Faculty Activity Report is used to guide the faculty annual review process, provide access to data for various reporting needs and contribute to the School’s Annual Report, both at the level of the School and of each division.
In 2011-2012 the School standardized both the documentation and the process for conducting annual faculty reviews for the first time. Based on feedback from faculty, division chairs, and other School leadership, both the documentation and process were revised in 2012-2013. Faculty and chairs now work through Infoporte, a Web portal developed at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy that gives users personalized access to the tools and information they need to do their jobs at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Faculty Career Planning Downloads
Career Planning Report
- 2016 Faculty Activity Report and 2017 Career Planning Document Instructions (Infoporte)
- 2014 Faculty Activity Report and 2015 Career Planning Document Instructions (Email)
Faculty Activity Summary Reports
- 2016 Faculty Activity Report Annual Summary Report
- 2015 Faculty Activity Report Annual Summary Report
- 2014 Faculty Activity Report Annual Summary Report
- 2013 Faculty Activity Report Annual Summary Report
- 2012 Faculty Activity Report Annual Summary Report
- 2011 Faculty Activity Report Annual Summary Report