Pharmacy Alumni Association
The UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Alumni Association was established in 1980 to support alumni of the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy. We are a service organization of the School, and we welcome all alumni as members.
The UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Alumni Association strives to connect and engage alumni, students, and faculty through social, educational, and professional activities. It is dedicated to advancing the School and pharmacy profession.
- Stimulate relationships between the School and its graduates and promote fellowship among alumni.
- Serve as School ambassadors by encouraging outstanding prospective students to consider pharmacy careers and mentoring current students.
- Recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of alumni who contribute to the profession and enhance the School’s reputation.
- Encourage fellow alumni and professionals to support pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences education and research by making personal financial commitments to the School.
- Participate and engage in the planning and execution of programs and projects that advance the School and fulfill its strategic plan.
Alumni Quick Facts 2018
as of Sept. 25, 2019
Total (degree bearing) Alumni:
|Total in the USA and on military bases||8,159|
|Total in N.C.||5,961|
|Total number of N.C. counties||97|
|Total U.S. states represented||50 and Washington D.C.|
|Total living outside of the U.S.*||65|