Antonio Bush, Ph.D., is an assistant professor of educational innovation and research in the Division of Practice Advancement and Clinical Education and an assistant director in the Office of Strategic Planning and Assessment (OSPA) at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy.
Strategic Planning and Assessment
The Office of Strategic Planning and Assessment was created to foster a culture of planning, assessment and continuous quality improvement throughout the School.
The OSPA carries out its mission by facilitating:
- Monitoring and reporting of progress on the School’s strategic plan;
- Data collection to guide benchmarking, data reporting, and decision-making;
- The course evaluation process to ensure continued quality improvement of teaching and learning;
- Data collection and annual reporting of faculty activity and productivity;
- The administration, coordination, monitoring, and use of surveys and survey data conducted within the School;
- Assessment of the development of student learning; and
- Assessment of degree program effectiveness and impact.
More information on each of these areas can be found on this site.OSPA’s Activities and Calendar
Roth, M.T., and McLaughlin, J.E. (November, 2013). Strategic Planning at the UNC Eshleman School of Pharmacy [WEBINAR]. Presented at Taskstream Strategic Planning User Group Webinar Series.
Sloane, A.B.; McLaughlin, J.E.; & Roth, M.T. (October, 2013). Effectively Using Student Course Evaluation Results to Improve Course and Instructor Effectiveness Presented at the 2013 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis, IN.