Office of Strategic Planning and Assessment
The Office of Strategic Planning and Assessment
The Office of Strategic Planning and Assessment was created to foster a culture of planning, assessment, and continuous quality improvement throughout the School.
The OSPA carries out its mission by facilitating:
1) monitoring and reporting of progress on the School’s strategic plan;
2) data collection to guide benchmarking, data reporting, and decision-making;
3) the course evaluation process to ensure continued quality improvement of teaching and learning;
4) data collection and annual reporting of faculty activity and productivity;
5) the administration, coordination, monitoring, and use of surveys and survey data conducted within the School;
6) assessment of the development of student learning; and
7) assessment of degree program effectiveness and impact.
More information on each of these areas can be found on this site.