2012 PharmD Open House, Chapel Hill
Sep 07, 2012
from 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM
|Add event to calendar||
The UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy will hold an open house for its doctor of pharmacy program on Friday, September 7.
- College and Beyond Session 5:30–6:30 p.m.
- High School Session 7:00–8:00 p.m.
This is a chance for prospective students to learn more about pharmacy as a career and how to be more competitive in the admissions process. Each session will last approximately one hour and will include a question-and-answer segment at the end.
- learn about the outstanding career opportunities in the pharmacy profession, ranging from innovative practice settings to cutting-edge research laboratories;
- get information on the professional and educational requirements for success;
- learn about our admissions process and suggestions on preparing a comprehensive application; and
- hear perspectives from our dynamic faculty and students.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note about parking
Attendees can park in the deck under the FedEx Global Education Center, located just behind Beard Hall.