Parking is not available at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy. Please see the map below for parking options.
We recommend that you park in the two decks off Rosemary Street or in Municipal Lot 2 on the corner of S. Columbia Street and Rosemary Street. Another option is the Dogwood Deck across from UNC Hospitals. You can use the map below or click on each lot's link to get custom directions.
Note: The lots are listed with their corresponding number on the map.
- Dogwood Deck (1): $1.50 per hour; $8 for all day. Cash or credit/debit card.
- Rosemary Street Deck 1 (2): $6 for all-day parking. Cash only (pay the attendant before you park)
- Rosemary Street Deck 2 (3): 50 cents per half hour for 0-4 hours; $1 per hour for four or more hours ($2 extra if you park from before 10 a.m. to after 2 p.m.). Cash or credit/debit card.
- Municipal Lot 2 (4): 65 cents per half hour for 0-4 hours; $1.30 per hour for 4-6 hours; $1.80 per hour for six or more hours. Cash or credit/debit card.
It's about a ten-minute walk to the School from any of these four lots:
- From the three Rosemary Street locations: After you park, head southwest on Rosemary Street toward N. Columbia Street. Turn left onto N. Columbia Street and go for about 0.4 miles. You will cross Franklin Street, Cameron Avenue, and McCauley Street/South Road. After crossing McCauley Street, the School is just ahead on your right.
- From the Dogwood Deck: Head west for 0.2 miles on Manning Drive toward East Drive. Turn right at S. Columbia Street and go for 0.2 miles. The School is on your left.
There are also metered spots around campus. Most metered spots outside of campus lots are 25 cents for fifteen or thirty minutes and have varying limits depending on where you park.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Pharmacy_Recruitment@unc.edu.