Interprofessional patient care and education, cardiovascular risk reduction, anticoagulation, opioids, re-admision risk reduction
- *Wellborn-Kim JJ, Hammer BH, Markakis E, et al. Pharmacy involvement on a multidisciplinary core measures team. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2014 Jul; 71(14):1158-61.
- *Wellborn-Kim JJ, Mitchell GA, Terneus WF, et al. The use of fondaparinux in a hemodialysis patient with heparin-induced thrombocytopenia type II. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2010 Jun; 67(13):1075-9.
- *Ballard SL, Wellborn-Kim JJ, Clauson KA. Effects of commercial energy drink consumption on athletic performance and body composition. Physician Sportsmed. 2010 Apr; 38(1):107-17.
- Urban TM, Mitchell GA, *Wellborn-Kim JJ, et al. Clinical response to unintentionally rapid infusion of drotrecogin alfa (activated). Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2010 Jul; 67(14):1174-7.
- *Morrison T, Wellborn-Kim JJ, Ali, A. Medication therapy management services in a health system community pharmacy with integrated electronic medical record access. Resident Poster, ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting, Anaheim, California
- *Patel J, Anderson J, Pisano ME, Wellborn-Kim JJ, Ali, A. Pharmacist impact on glycemic control and preventive care in type 2 diabetic patients within a primary care clinic using an automatic referral process. Resident Poster, ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting, Anaheim, California
- *Pearce S, Brown MJ, Wellborn-Kim JJ. Assessment medication adherence in an integrated specialty pharmacy model for patients with autoimmune conditions. Resident Poster, ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting, Anaheim, California
- *McDaniel W, Wellborn-Kim JJ. Impact of pharmacist counseling on medication adherence in high-risk patients in an internal medicine clinic. Resident Poster, ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting, Florida
- *Hammer BH, Wellborn-Kim JJ, Markakis E. The Value of Pharmacists in Core Measures Performance. Professional Poster, FSHP Annual Meeting, Florida
- *Felser MJ, Wellborn-Kim JJ, Aunggyi P, Kim ST. Gastrointestinal hemorrhage due to dabigatran. Student Poster, ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana
- *Garcia D, Jani S, Wellborn-Kim JJ, Maharaj M. Assessment of patient knowledge of warfarin therapy. Student Poster, ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting, Louisiana
- *Ballard SL, Wellborn-Kim JJ, Suciu G. Impact of distance from treatment center on HIV outcomes. Professional Poster, International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care Conference, Florida
- *Duarte JE, Sau R, Vogel FU, Wellborn-Kim JJ, Sircar F. Evaluation of Cannabis drug interactions in preparation for a medical mission to Jamaica. Student Poster, ASHP Midyear Meeting, Florida
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2008 – 2009: PGY1 Residency, ASHP-accredited: Indian River Medical Center, Florida
2004 – 2008: Doctor of Pharmacy: University of Florida College of Pharmacy, Florida
2000 – 2004: Associate of Arts: St. Johns River Community College, Florida
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION
2015 – Present: The Pharmacist & Patient-Centered Diabetes Care, APhA
2014 – Present: Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner (CPP) License # 0070-00420
2013 – Present: Board-Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Specialist # 6133022
2011 – Present: Registered Pharmacist, North Carolina License # 23177
2010 – Present: National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, # 243389
2010 – Present: NIHSS Certification, American Stroke Association, # 1-794485
2010 – Present: Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative Certification, # 3787043
2009 – Present: Board-Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist # 3090664
2009 – Present: American Pharmacists Association Immunization Delivery Certification # 1450447
2009 – Present: National Provider Identifier Registration # 1811127509
2008 – Present: National Institutes of Health Protecting Human Research Participants # 62630
2008 – Present: Registered Pharmacist, Florida License # PS43641