Find out what’s happening with fellow alumni, current faculty, and students.
Events and opportunities for alumni to connect with each other and the School.
Give back to the School with the gifts of your time, talent and expertise.
July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018
President: Ping Rogers (’90)
Secretary: Liz Knight (’89)
President-Elect: Patrick Brown (’13)
Past President: Jivan Moaddeb (’10)
Kimberley Brown (’03)
Rashonda Burkett (’02)
Teresa Casmus (’89)
Vicki Gardin (’03)
Amy Greeson (’90)
Jay Groce (’84)
Stephen Holland (’98)
Sterling Koonce (’87)
Sonya Lawson (’93)
Andrew Lucas (’14)
Kelly Martin (’10)
Troy McNeill (95)
Jeff New (’91, ’02)
David Smithwick (’91, ’00)
David Steeb (’13)
John Watts (’77)
Jordan Wood (’16)
Amanda Wooten (’04)
The UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Alumni Association strives to connect and engage alumni, students, and faculty through social, educational, and professional activities. It is dedicated to advancing the School and pharmacy profession.
Connect with us!
- Stimulate relationships between the School and its graduates and promote fellowship among alumni.
- Serve as School ambassadors by encouraging outstanding prospective students to consider pharmacy careers and mentoring current students.
- Recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of alumni who contribute to the profession and enhance the School’s reputation.
- Encourage fellow alumni and professionals to support pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences education and research by making personal financial commitments to the School.
- Participate and engage in the planning and execution of programs and projects that advance the School and fulfill its strategic plan.
Interested in serving on the PAA Board? Click here for more information!
The alumni association was established in 1980 to serve pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences alumni of the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy. We are a service organization of the School, and as of April 12, 2014, the Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Alumni Association no longer requires membership dues. All alumni of the School are members of the PAA.
The PAA Board remains dedicated to recognizing life members on the Life Member Wall in the Mary Lockwood Curry Student Commons in Kerr Hall. We will continue to solicit donations for inclusion on the wall. If you are a life member or desire to be recognized, there will be opportunities for you to be included on the wall.
We also encourage you to continue your support by making an annual, tax-deductible gift to the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy.
Office of Advancement and Alumni Affairs
UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy
194 Finley Golf Course Rd., Suite 106 Chapel Hill, NC 27517
919.966.1929 (p) 919.843.9758 (f)