Wednesday, September 14th
Wednesday, October 19th
Wednesday, November 16th
**All meetings are held in Kerr 1001 at Noon
Dues are $15 and are due by Friday, September 30th at 5pm.
Checks should be made out to TABS and placed in Drew Wofford's folder (Class of 2014)
- What does TABS stand for? Taking Action By Service
- How can I join TABS? attend our first meeting and pay annual dues
- How much are dues? $15/year
- What are my responsibilities as a member? As a member, you should attend the monthly meetings and volunteer for at least 1 service project per semester
- How much of a time commitment is TABS? In TABS, you can do as little or as much as you wish. Projects can take anywhere from one hour to several hours depending on which one you choose. Again, only one project is required as a member, but a point system will be used to reward those members who participate in more projects. Meetings are only once a month and last 30-45 minutes during common hour.
- Why should I join TABS? TABS is a wonderful club to join if you care about helping out those in need in your community. It is a great way to get a feeling of satisfaction that you are giving back to people in need, and it’s a great way to meet fellow classmates!
- What do we do at TABS meetings? During meetings, we do service projects that are easy, fun, and can be done right here in the pharmacy school. At the beginning of the meeting we will take time for announcements and any business items. The rest of the meeting is designated to the service project.
- What are my Dues used for?
Many TABS service projects require funds for us to participate and help the community. Funds are needed to buy food for Ronald McDonald House, games and activities for the Pediatric Playroom, craft supplies to make cards during meetings, etc. We also provide food to members at a few meetings per year.