Office of Strategic Planning and Assessment
The Office of Strategic Planning and Assessment is responsible for facilitating the monitoring and reporting of progress on our strategic plan and overseeing assessment and continuous quality improvements efforts throughout the School.
The School’s assessment plan aims to address assessment at three levels:
- Strategic planning (i.e., assessment of key performance indicators in the strategic plan)
- Institutional benchmarks (i.e., assessment and reporting of important overarching outcomes for the School)
- Degree-program assessment (i.e., evaluation of the effectiveness of the curriculum within each degree program as well as assessment of the development of student learning).
The office is currently engaged in several activities, including:
- Monitoring of our strategic plan
- Administration of course evaluations and monitoring to ensure continued quality improvement
- Data collection and annual reporting of faculty activity and productivity
- Administration, coordination, and monitoring of surveys conducted within the School
- Facilitation of the development of new policies and procedures for peer (faculty) assessment and evaluation of teaching effectiveness
Please visit various sections of our website to learn more about each of these activities. For additional information, contact Amy Sloane, our Assessment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.